schools seeking teachers teachers seeking jobs company information hot topics contact info
Teacher Certification
Program Details
Ask a Question / Request Info
Contact Us


J-1 Cultural Exchange Visa Specifics

USAE is officially recognized by the U.S. Department of State as an Exchange Program Sponsor. As such, USAE is authorized to sponsor cultural-exchange teachers in the U.S. for up to three years.

At the end of three years, teachers are required to return to their native countries. Issuance of the visa is subject to approval by consular officers in U.S. embassies and consulates. Participants may be asked to show that they qualify to participate in the exchange program (i.e., show original copies of diplomas) and provide evidence that they intend to return to their country of residence upon completion of the Program.

The teacher has the option of bringing family (spouse and all unmarried children under age 21). Spouses may travel to the United States 180 days after the teacher’s arrival and can accept employment only with authorization from the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service).

The J-1 visa can be provided to teachers within one week

  Home l Schools Seeking Teachers l Teachers seeking USA Jobs l Company l Hot Topics l Contact Us
All Rights Reserved, USA Employement
For more information e-mail resume@usaemployment.org. Designed by G4Creative